Select products then
Showing products 1 to 8 of 8
These putty knives are perfect for prepping floors and removing stubborn debris.
- Polypropylene handle is chemical and solvent resistant
- Textured grip for control
- Stainless steel blade
This Carlisle 4161900 Flo-Pac floor scraper has an 8" wide blade and is suitable for cleaning concrete, tile, and other floor surfaces. The blade is made of stainless steel for strength and resistance to corrosion, and it is V-shaped for an optimal scraping angle and for collection of debris. The housing is polycarbonate for durability and resistance to grease, oil, detergent, and most inorganic acids. The socket accepts a standard threaded handle and is recommended for use with the Carlisle 40225 fiberglass handle (not included). Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Aggressive Scraping - Ideal for the heavy-duty removal of debris and laminate on concrete, tile and other resilient flooring
- "V" Shaped Construction - Maintains optimal scraping angle for greater control and debris collection
- Corrosion -Resistant - Stainless steel blade housed in durable polycarbonate for resistance to grease, oil, detergent and most inorganic acids
- Standard Threading - Socket accepts standard threaded handles (sold separately)
Comfortable ergonomic scraper with non-slip bi-component rubber grip. Reversible carbon steel blade with razor edge for scraping paint and tape, and blunt edge for cement or stucco. Comes with protective cap for blade.