Select products then
Showing products 1 to 15 of 15
The DynaMate Mop Handle is a corrosion-proof, ultra-lightweight, fiberglass mop handle with a permanently attached stainless steel spring yoke that holds mops tight. The self-locking, threaded collar makes handle replacement easy. It can be used with both narrow and wide headband mops. The stainless steel swing-away yoke simplifies mop loading and unloading by eliminating the need to thread mop through the holder. Unloading can be carried out without touching the dirty mop.
The classic, all around metal mop assembly comes with a quick release swing bar. The adjustable wing nut securely tightens to hold a narrow headband in place. Perfect for tough applications and heavy use. Handles available in wood, fiberglass, vinyl covered steel. 12 per case.
Gripper® Clamp Style Handles hold mop firmly between the jaws of the mop handle; should be used with 5" (12.7 cm) headband mops only.
- Gripper® Clamp Style Handles hold mop firmly between the jaws of the mop handle; should be used with 5" (12.7 cm) headband mops only
Carlisle vinyl coated metal mop handle is designed to be used with wide-band mesh headbands. "Bites" into mop for a secure hold and precision handling. Black color. Measures 15/16-inches diameter by 60-inches length. Made in USA.
- Designed to be used with wide-band mesh headbands
- Bites into mop for a secure hold and precision handling
Polypropylene scrubbing strips make deep cleaning easier and more complete.
- A layer of microfiber for fluid retention makes it more bacteria resistant than traditional foam
- Excellent launderability
- Available in four colors for coding systems: red, yellow, green and blue