Spin Bonnet Cleaners
Spin Bonnet Cleaners
Select products then
Showing products 1 to 6 of 6
Formulated to quickly penetrate and lift out grease and grime, this powerful blend of special surfactants and nonflammable solvent will quickly loosen and emulsify a variety of soils from both natural and synthetic fibers. TLC can also be used as a booster for rotary and extraction methods as this product cuts through and suspends the toughest soils for fast removal. Excellent for dry and wet spin bonnet applications as well.
- Simplifies stain removal - detergent solvent blend removes most stains
- Economical - highly concentrated formula
- Labor saving - Fast solvent actions quickly emulsifies the worst "ground in" soil problems.
- Traffic lane cleaner
Procter & Gamble Pro Line #27 Bonnet/Traffic Lane Cleaner A concentrated product designed for bonnet cleaning with or without a traffic lane prespray. Formulated with non-ionic surfactant system to penetrate and effectively remove most common soils. Designed to remove most petroleum-based soils, betadine and iodine without damaging carpets or leaving behind a harmful residue. Safe on 5th generation carpet. Clean, fresh fragrance. gal. 1:8 (Pkg u/m = 4/cs Sold By u/m = Case)
Surface soils on carpet are unsightly and can lead to permanent damage. Bonnet cleaning provides an advantage with rapid dry time. This formulation dries in less than one hour, is nonflammable, evaporates fast and cleans a wide variety of soils while leaving no residue.
- Versatile - Use for dry or wet bonnet methods.
- Powerful - Quickly removes oil/grease/soils.
- Fast drying - Dries in less than one hour when used as directed.
- Bonnet shampoo
Combining powerful solvents for effective cleaning, Diversey's Bonnet Buff is an encapsulation technology specifically formulated for bonnet buff of traffic lanes or other highly soiled carpets.
- Versatile encapsulation technology that can be used as a prespray or a bonnet buff
- Unique polymer and solvent blend that releases both oil-based and water-based soils from carpets
- Effective formula that dries to brittle powder that can be easily vacuumed
- Maintains an exclusive soil barrier that minimizes resoiling between cleanings.
- Clear in color with a fruity floral scent
SC Johnson Professional Carpet Pre-Spray and Bonnet Cleaner is a unique formulation that effectively transfers most soils from carpet fiber to cleaning pad without leaving the carpet tacky. This high performance solution surrounds, lifts, and suspends soils for quick cleaning of traffic patterns. Excellent for extending periods between full scale carpet cleaning. Safe for use on stain resistant carpet. Ideal for industrial and commercial cleaning applications.
- Pre-spray for quick cleaning of high traffic areas
- For industrial and commercial cleaning applications
- 1:3-1:16 Dilution Rates
- 1 gallon bottle
- Includes optional 1 oz. pump for easy dilution