Select products then
Showing products 1 to 6 of 6
Clorox® Germicidal Bleach, with a concentration level of 8.25%, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes a variety of surfaces. It is EPA-registered to kill 39 organisms, including multiple strains of MRSA, Norovirus and 3 strains of influenza. Clorox® Germicidal Bleach kills Clostridium difficile spores in 5 minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Suitable for food-contact surfaces, Clorox® Germicidal Bleach kills salmonella, E. coli and listeria. With the higher concentration level, dosage requirements for general disinfection are cut in half, providing better value and a smaller, easier to handle bottle. From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, germicidal bleach is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments, offices, schools and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary.ul
121 ounce bottle of Germicidal Bleach, From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, 39 kill claims including MRSA, Norovirus, leading viruses that cause the common cold and flu, Kills C. difficile spores in 5 minutes contact time on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed, Kills Hepatitis B and C viruses in 5 minutes contact time, Kills salmonella, E. coli and listeria, Ergonomically-enhanced package makes it is easier to pour, handle and carry, Suitable for food-contact surfaces, Ideal for use in healthcare facilities, doctor's offices, educational institutions and other commercial businesses. Packaging may vary
Vital Oxide Gallon (128 oz.) Mold Remover & Disinfectant Cleaner is great for refilling product sprayers, sanitization dilutions, mold remediation, commercial use in facilities and hospitals, and covering large surfaces and areas. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth, sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required, and eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance. Vital Oxide Features:
- Full strength and ready to use
- Two dilution options for sanitizing
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity categorygentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing
- NSF-registered no rinse on food-contact surfaces" sanitizer
- Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
- Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
- Effective fungicide
- Effective mildew and mold removerkills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
- Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
- Heavy duty odor eliminatorgets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
- Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
- Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
- Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required
- Carpet and rug sanitizer
- Soft-surface sanitizer
- pH balance of 8-9
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
- No personal protection equipment needed
This pad is designed for light duty clean- ing and buf ng. It will remove light scuff marks and dirt while producing a high gloss shine. For use with standard elec- tric oor machines, orbital scrubbers and automatic scrubbers. Ideal for use on machines speeds up to 800 rpm.
- Buffing pad
- For light daily cleaning and spray buffing
- Removes light scuff marks and dirt while producing high gloss shine
- Recommended for use on machines up to 800 rpm
- For light cleaning and buffing
Don't just disinfect OxyFect with the industry's first neutral peroxide hospital disinfectant cleaner. Kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus) influenza A, pseudomonas, salmonella, and staph and many other pathogens listed on the label. Safe for glass, floors, and restrooms. One versatile product delivering amazing results!
- Versatile for use throughout your facility, cleans glass, floors, and restrooms.
- Effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus.
- Hospital disinfectant and virucidal against HIV-1 (AIDS virus) and Influenza A.
- New! Kills MRSA, VRE, and Hepatitis B virus.
- Peroxide Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner
This extra fine pad has been designed for polishing clean, dry oors. Use dry or with restorative chemicals, to produce a wet look gloss to newly nished oors. For use with standard electric oor machines, ultra high speed machines, orbital scrubbers and automatic scrubbers. Ideal for use on machines speeds up to 3000 rpm.
- Super polishing pad
- Use dry or wet for a high gloss "wet look" to newly finished floors
- Recommended for use on machines up to 3000 rpm
- Use to buff soft finishes and low traffic areas. Ideal for marble floors
- Extra fine pad for polishing clean, dry floors.